Saturday, March 24, 2007

school and life





ok mom never posted this but i finally got off campus so here's what was supposed to be here.... (note: I lost the copy of the one about snow day so i'll write that one again and hopefully get it on soon with some pictures...in the mean time)


More recently....we just got midterm grades, though I really didn't have any midterm tests. I am officially passing Calc 3! this may not sound like a big deal to all of you geniuses out there, but I was having a spot of trouble there...I'm passing all classes with at least a C some B's and two B's are just a smidge from A- so we'll see what I can do about that :)

I have started my big project for calligraphy and I'm doing a somewhat artsy quote about math....an art major friend of mine and I were discussing it and we're trying to find an interesting shape to write it in...we've been looking at some fractal patterns....I have decided I love fractals....Do I get to learn about those, Nique?

Anyway, since I've been having so much fun with fractals I thought I'd share a few with you :)

note: some of these are very busy and make some people feel sick....a few are courtesy of http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/fractals.htm feel free to go and check out some of the awesome fractals

1 comment:

Frog Lady said...

Ok, Mom didn't get it posted because when she went to post the lights went out and she forgot to go back and try again. :( Sorry