Saturday, March 24, 2007

SnowDay



IT snowed!!!!! back in February that is....I know that was a while ok but I haven't had unfiltered internet access since then so I couldn't say anything about it. I was very good timing. It was already supposed to be a day of prayer on campus so day of prayer got moved to a later date and we had a day of rest. For those who don't know what that means....it means classes got canceled...mostly cause they knew all the townies would skip anyway....It was so much fun. I spent hours outside just walking around and taking pictures (all in all about 600 which breaks my previous record of 250 in one day). I witnessed snowball fights, ingenious ideas for snowman, and just the prettiness of campus all covered in snow. I'm going to add a few pictures here of that day....




The snow man < was built by a girl who was born and raised in Guam. She had never seen snow before this day...

No comments: