Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Korea or Bust! #3

Well, third day of school went well...my sister wasn't feeling to well this morning so I got to do part of her classes :) ...right now they are preparing for exams so the only thing they do is a homework check and then they work on review problems and come up to the desk if they have questions. I've been answering questions during review time but today I got to do homework check! basically this means I read all the right answers for the problems they did yesterday and last night for homework and then I answered and questions they had about them. I did it for a couple of classes and had a lot of fun. I was teaching they were asking questions. It was great! did I mention that I had fun? ....They call me Miss Reynolds, and it was weird to finally be the teacher. However, my sister was there so if I had needed help it woulda been ok, but I got the hang of it. There are only two pre-calculus students and one was absent today so I got to work one-on-one with her. Fun stuff....I put some pictures up, I'm supposed to do some sightseeing in two weeks and I'm going to take some pictures at the school probably tomorrow so there will be some more interesting ones then....

for more pictures try http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4030&l=398d3&id=601491547

2 comments:

traveling rick said...

Hey I like the pictures. Keep them coming.

Frog Lady said...

Pictures, we LOVE pictures!!!!